Main >> Professions >> Professional >> Business Cards >> Safe Information
Read the Fine Print
Ordering business cards on the Internet can come with a hefty price. Read the fine print and you'll quickly learn that most free or discount online business card companies plan to sell your email address, phone number and mailing address to other companies to help offset their much lower prices. Unless you catch the box telling them not to share your information, you are doomed to an email box full of Spam. How much is your privacy worth?
Featured Designs Business
Take a look at practices of other Internet merchants:
1. "After finalizing your order, you may have an opportunity to review third party products or services for purchase...these companies are not owned or operated by us." What this means to you, the consumer, is the company is paid by these other companies to advertise. They may well be sharing your personal information to these and other companies.
2. "Your contact information may be made available to carefully selected, reputable third-party organizations." Translated into simpler terms, the company is telling you that they may share your phone number, mailing address and email information with companies willing to pay them for this information.
3. "Ads are served for us by a contracted, third-party advertising company. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag to track your response to their advertisement...Our company does not monitor or exercise control over these cookies." So by placing an order, you have to allow these cookies to be placed on your computer and the company with whom you are ordering is basically washing their hands clean of any problems that may arise.
4. "Your contact information is only shared with our reputable corporate partners...these partners operate under their own terms." Once again, the company you are ordering from has added a disclaimer stating that they are not responsible for any issues that arise from their partner's practices.
Focus on Quality
Rest assured that we will never sell your personal information. It is our strict policy to keep your information private. We hate junk mail and Spam just as much as the customers we serve. How do we ensure privacy? That's easy.
2. Customers set up their own passwords through a system that never allows us to see the passwords. Our employees are not authorized and have no means to use a customer's password.
3. We partner with Authorize.net to provide a safe online shopping environment. Using 128-bit SSL technology and leading encryption software, you can be assured that your information is secure. We comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard to further guarantee your transactions remain private.
4. This is one of the most important practices our company employs. We promise we will never sell or share your information. We do not work with "corporate partners." Our goal is to sell quality business cards at an affordable price, not make money selling additional products, services or by handing over our client's information. We feel that your personal information is your own. We truly value your privacy.
Ordering a Business Card from Us
If you see a business card that you want to use, simply click on that image. By clicking on the image it will immediately take your selection to the Card Editor. This area will allow you to continue developing your card by entering your personal information (credentials, phone number, email address, mailing address, etc.). It will also give you the opportunity to use the back side of your card if you desire. Once you're satisfied, go ahead and complete your order. We will never sell your information. We are not a data collection company. We print business cards. It's that simple for us. In addition to this peace of mind, we also offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means we will reprint at no charge, if you are not completely satisfied.
Enter the Business Card Type You are Looking for in the Search Box
If you see a Featured Designs business card design that you want to use, simply click on that image. By clicking on the image it will immediately take your selection to the Card Editor. This area will allow you to continue developing your business card by entering your personal information (credentials, phone number, email address, mailing address, etc.). It will also give you the opportunity to use the back side of your card if you desire. Once you're satisfied with your Featured Designs business card, go ahead and complete your order. We will never sell your information. We are not a data collection company. We print business cards. It's that simple for us. In addition to this peace of mind, we also offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means we will reprint your cards at no charge, if you're not completely satisfied with the printing quality of your Featured Designs business cards.