A Technology Revolution QR Code Business Cards QR Code Email
QR Code Business Cards Allow Customers to Quickly Email You
Everyone has experienced that moment once a meeting has ended and you remember a couple more important questions you should have asked. Be proactive, create an Email QR Code that will allow the person you were just meeting with to scan it and easily email their questions to you in an easy fashion. You can also opt to use a vCard instead which stores much more information (including your email address) and can be saved to the address book of the cell phone it's scanned into.
Subscribe to an Email List via QR Code Business Cards
You can provide a link to subscribe to a mailing list directly on your business card. Mailing lists allow you to stay in touch with your customers via newsletters, special offers, and product announcements. Companies like MailChimp help manage lists like this and deal with all the technical issues of deliverabilty and preventing spam.
To use them as an example, you would:
- Log into your account
- click on "lists"
- click "view list" on the list you want.
- click the link "list tools".
- Then click the "QR Code".
- You only need the url next to "signup form URL:" to enter into our editor. You do not want to use the QR Code shown as it's not designed for high quality printing, our site will create the actual code for your card.
- Add a QR Code to your business card, or choose a template with one provided on it.
- Change the type to URL and enter the url you found in your MailChimp account.